Regular or Premium

Regular or Premium?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
How many noticed this is posted in the 3rd Gen section? :)

Shell URT Advanced 110 octane race unleaded!! Only about $12 a gallon.....

OK... maybe just on a rare occasion.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depends on my Kroger fuel points lol, but usually regular. It runs good either way, I also use Lucas fuel treatment every few tanks.

When I still had my Crown Vic I had to use premium, it was the only car that I've owned that ran like complete garbage if I put regular in it.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

igneous

Reaction score
Best thing to do for your boat and truck is to go to Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada and hopefully find a station closeby that sells non-ethanol gas and fill up with that. Definitely improves performance and even mileage somewhat. Whatever you do, avoid the E85!

Last edited:

standardmoose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i believe you might be using it lol its from the ARAMCO refineries so i think it is actually sent across to the states

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i believe you might be using it lol its from the ARAMCO refineries so i think it is actually sent across to the states

I'm more interested in this $.66\gallon talk, that would make my pocket very happy lol.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

Scooter70

Reaction score
I have a 2004 with a 4.6, I burn regular with no etanol. It cost .10 more but i get better mileage and better running vehicle.

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Best thing to do for your boat and truck is to go to Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada and hopefully find a station closeby that sells non-ethanol gas and fill up with that. Definitely improves performance and even mileage somewhat. Whatever you do, avoid the E85!
I believe it is state law in Michigan to have 10% ethanol. If you check your link and go to the MI page all the octanes are 91+ and I bet cost a pretty penny too. I have been running this mix in all my vehicles for as long as I have been driving and don't notice any problems. Whenever I go out to the plain states I always fill up with no ethanol fuel and get better mileage.