Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigwill

Reaction score
i have another problem and I need your help.
On my 98 expo the ceiling vents and the rear floor blower does not work. I tried turning it on today because of the hot weather and it did not work. I looked in the manual for a fuse and checked blower fuse under the steering wheel and the fuse box in the engine compartment. My question to you is there a blower relay for the rear vents if so where can i find. Of course the manual only says relay not showing whats what and nothing is label around the relay or is there relay by the rear blower

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
theres an access panel in the left rear that pops off the blower motor is there i would check for power at the motor you could eliminate the motor or relay by this simple test

OP
OP
B

Bigwill

Reaction score
How would i check for power at the motor,would i turn it on and see if its running or would i check for voltage with a meter,

OP
OP
B

Bigwill

Reaction score
I took out the motor hooked it to the battery and it worked, so the motor is good. Im thinking the relay is bad but i can not find it. where do i turn to next..