Remote start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have what appears to be a remote start on my new to me 2010 expediton. I have the bi pole antenna on the windshield. I have two modules I can see parts #'s for

8L3Z-19G365-AA - this appears to be a PATS interface module for remote start installs.
7L2J-19G367-AA - this appears to be the brains of the operation.

The 7L2J unit has 3 slots for harness connections, but only one appears to be wired up. (J harness it appears to be according to this pdf... http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/jmcdo28/2008-12-30_042008_base.pdf ) Is this some sort of .. incomplete install possibly? If not and it's not completely insane (the install), is there a place to get remotes to program relatively inexpensively??

Every place online seems to be asking 100 per remote (without the remote start kit).

Thanks.

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the keyfob has the auto start button then u should have autostart. The install for autostart is not to bad.......if you’re 35 instead of 66.....good luck....

OP
OP
S

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I appear to have all the components.. I'm more interested in how its wired up.. I may take a few hours and go over what is already connected up.. My remotes dont have it, but it appears there is a single button remote for this system..