Remove panels in cargo 2001

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eazy_

Reaction score
I tried to search I want a link to instructions for removing the panels. I would like to get to the amp and sub.

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1 Open the rear cargo door and pry off the cargo door header trim with a panel tool. This is a rectangular plastic panel at the back edge of the ceiling.

2 Pry off the scuff plate at the back edge of the cargo area with a panel tool.

3 Fold down the middle seats. Pry up the floor trim plate behind the seats with a panel tool.

4 Pry off the seat belt anchor cover on the right side middle pillar and remove the 9/16-inch nut with a ratchet tool and a 9/16-inch socket. Pry off the cover and remove the bolt from the bottom seat belt anchor located by the floor with a Torx T47 driver. Pry off and remove the middle pillar trim panel with your panel tool.

5 Remove the seat belt anchor cover from the passenger side rear pillar and remove the bolt underneath with a Torx T47 driver. Pry off the trim panel with your panel tool.

6 Fold back the carpet from the bottom edge of the rear side panel and remove the Phillips screw located by the wheel well.

7 Unscrew the cargo net hooks on the passenger side back panel by grasping them with pliers and twisting them off.

8 Pry up the scuff plate from the passenger rear side door.

9 Pry around the edges of the rear side quarter panel to release the clips. Remove the panel when it's completely loose.

10 Take out the six 6mm bolts surrounding the subwoofer with the 6mm socket. Disconnect the speaker wiring connector attached to the sub and remove the sub from the vehicle.

OR

Check out the MTX thunderform install sheet on the FEN10-TN Expedition box
ITF20110621073450AM7E2C.png