Removes stock running boards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wanted to put the power retractable ones for my 2005 but i didnt see any that fit.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont put anything on, its a waste! I love the look of them off, it does make it look taller, only thing you gotta do now is paint the frame

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to put the power retractable ones for my 2005 but i didnt see any that fit.

If you get all the pieces, the ones from an 05 navigator will fit. The only thing you might have to do is wire them up because I don't think there is any wiring for them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good. It looks a lot bigger now.

I did the same, but when I did, I noticed my rocker panels were rotted away. How do yours look? After lots of cutting and painting, my running boards will be going back on to cover up my redneck repair.

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive been looking for that style of running boards and havnt found any for a first gen expy THANKS! I was thinking about taking mine off and going without, i think i would miss them though