Replacing facade on rear A/C radio control console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyR0206

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was transporting a 20 lb LP tank between my rear seats when someone stopped short at a yellow light in front of me. The tank shot forward and gouged the rear satin trim bezel / plastic trim piece surrounding the controls. Luckily, it didn’t hit any of the buttons, knobs or display. Anyway, has anyone removed one of these pieces? I’m considering installing my replacement myself when it comes in…but not sure how much of a pain in the a$$ it may be to do. I’d assume it just snaps in and out….but as we all know, you never know with Ford these days.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pretty sure that rear controls piece just pops out. Don't think there are any screws. Just clips.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pretty sure that rear controls piece just pops out. Don't think there are any screws. Just clips.
@TonyR0206 , according to 2018-2021 manual, you need to remove cupholder panel from top with 4 clips, which will give access to 2 screws and looks like 6 clips that will allow the trim panel to be removed rearward. Snippet:

1686845699778.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire