Roll pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JTKustoms

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i have the led plate light that attaches to the top two bolts of the plate too

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if its similar to mine just a little trick is tape off the lens along the bottom just above the plate and paint the side facing traffic.... makes a cleaner look and lights up just the plate.. a friend did it for me when we were painting the roll pan and I love the look, have seen others that have not painted the side facing traffic and its way too bright.. just my .02 can post some pics if you want me too

OP
OP
JTKustoms

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'll have to take a look at mine next time i'm home to see if it shines the way yours used to, i never really paid attention to it until now that you brought it up

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
100_1435.jpg

yes mine was for a F150.... but biggest problem was fitting it around the frame horns due to body lift... but a little cutting and trimming DGray69 got it too fit perfectly for my

I remember that day, uggg I recall a lot of cursing, or was that only when my beer got to low, great day,

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any pics of the roll pan yet Jt? So one for a f150 will work on the Expy? are yall running steel or fiberglass?