Roof lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks Geeewd!

mickey.png

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good man. Your truck has a pre-runner look to it somewhat.

Thanks that is kinda what I am going for. I debated for ever on the removal of the front valance but I really like the way it looks. And I am fabbing up a pre-runner bar that will come out from under the bumper where the valance was so should look good.

Also solismo what lights are those you have the Hella 500's ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a big DIY guy (as long as it looks good). I am really big into BMW's so I have a bunch of these ( http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/P803921413HEL.JPG ) laying around. I am thinking of making something to mount these behind the grill. I was also thinking of cutting 2 holes out of the stock grille to mount these like the mustang grille lights. I am still debating if I can do it and make it look stock. Any thoughts?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do a search on ebay for (9" hid) there are a set of red ones that can be had for about 250 shipped

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those are nice, but I just love the clean look of the Hella 500's. And I already have 4 sets of Bosch HID ballasts so all i would need is the Hella's and bulbs.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I am a big DIY guy (as long as it looks good). I am really big into BMW's so I have a bunch of these ( http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/P803921413HEL.JPG ) laying around. I am thinking of making something to mount these behind the grill. I was also thinking of cutting 2 holes out of the stock grille to mount these like the mustang grille lights. I am still debating if I can do it and make it look stock. Any thoughts?

I think that you could make it look good, but you really need to find just the right trim ring to go around the lights.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT