Roof lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks Geeewd!

mickey.png

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good man. Your truck has a pre-runner look to it somewhat.

Thanks that is kinda what I am going for. I debated for ever on the removal of the front valance but I really like the way it looks. And I am fabbing up a pre-runner bar that will come out from under the bumper where the valance was so should look good.

Also solismo what lights are those you have the Hella 500's ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a big DIY guy (as long as it looks good). I am really big into BMW's so I have a bunch of these ( http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/P803921413HEL.JPG ) laying around. I am thinking of making something to mount these behind the grill. I was also thinking of cutting 2 holes out of the stock grille to mount these like the mustang grille lights. I am still debating if I can do it and make it look stock. Any thoughts?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do a search on ebay for (9" hid) there are a set of red ones that can be had for about 250 shipped

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those are nice, but I just love the clean look of the Hella 500's. And I already have 4 sets of Bosch HID ballasts so all i would need is the Hella's and bulbs.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I am a big DIY guy (as long as it looks good). I am really big into BMW's so I have a bunch of these ( http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/P803921413HEL.JPG ) laying around. I am thinking of making something to mount these behind the grill. I was also thinking of cutting 2 holes out of the stock grille to mount these like the mustang grille lights. I am still debating if I can do it and make it look stock. Any thoughts?

I think that you could make it look good, but you really need to find just the right trim ring to go around the lights.