Rotor hole size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastExpo2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2000 exp xlt 4wd and I'm trying to figure out what the hole size is for the front rotors. It's either a 12mm or 14mm stud. The nut sizes are 19mm and I'm not sure what that breaks down to. Has anyone changed their front rotors on a similar year model?

nitrostangracing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2000 exp xlt 4wd and I'm trying to figure out what the hole size is for the front rotors. It's either a 12mm or 14mm stud. The nut sizes are 19mm and I'm not sure what that breaks down to. Has anyone changed their front rotors on a similar year model?

Whay would you need to know that? I don't think the diameter of the stud changes anything on the rotor at all.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
LastExpo, your truck has 14MM studs. So, what ever rotor has those studs is the one you need. Ford used the same rotors (for all 4WD trucks) from 97 to 02. The only difference was the size of hole for the studs.

OP
OP
LastExpo2000

LastExpo2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LastExpo, your truck has 14MM studs. So, what ever rotor has those studs is the one you need. Ford used the same rotors (for all 4WD trucks) from 97 to 02. The only difference was the size of hole for the studs.

So I'm looking for the rotors that will fit 14mm stud, which means they are 14mm holes?

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
LastExpo, yes, but if you get a rotor for your year truck, they should only have the one hole size. If they start quoting that you have the choice, then they have generic information about your truck and whatever they say should be questioned.

ASIANREDNECK

Reaction score
I have an issue with rotors on my 99 Ford expedition 2wd. They keep giving me rotors with hubs attached, but I've taken them off before it doesn't have hubs. They keep telling me then your car is 4WD I keep telling them no. Anyone have any idea? Are my 2wd rotors the same as the 4wd rotors in 99?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djahmed786