Running Board bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have a ''99 EB Expy & one of my running board bulbs are out, does anyone know what the bulb # is for these?

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Most auto parts stores have an led replacement bulb. Looks cooler lasts forever.

Also you may want to head over to the hardware store and pick up some of those plastic expansion rivets that hold the backing covers on the running boards. I destroyed mine the first time I replaced the bulbs.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the cover on mine are held on by a screw.... +1 on led you can pick your color if you wish plus much brighter and last forever

OP
OP
QbanCgar

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i ended up ordering some LEDs off of ebay which should be here tomorrow, so i plan on istalling them some time this weekend. i wanted to switch up & go w/ blue LEDs, but the green goes w/ the color of the truck.

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed some generic vision x led bulbs, and was well satisfied.. So I ordered a dozed 194 smd 5050 in cool white and WOW!!! you wont regret it! I've done every bulb except the instrument/dash with sdm leds and love it!!!!!