Sad pic of our beloved expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1mpg

Reaction score
Thanks to a speeding idiot that ran a red light and smashed into our Eddie.
She's totaled and now we have to replace her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 534
OP
OP
1mpg

1mpg

Reaction score
Thanks guys and yes I'm looking for another expy but probably newer or as far as my wallet lets me spend. This thing kept my family safe and as much as i hated taking her to the pumps, plug change, cleaning and waxing her up in the emd she came thru and protected my family. Im looking into the 03-08 but one thing that caught me eye is that the 07s and up has a 6 speed auto trans so im assuming that the 07s and up are more gas friendly on the open road. Walnuts your expy is nice for me but the wife will need a ladder to get up there lol.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We had a member post a few days ago that was very unsatisfied with his 6 speed, though he seemed to expect his truck to be more of a rocket than a 3 ton SUV. His testimony is in the Product Reviews section if you want to read through it. Logic does say though that more cogs means better fuel economy.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is okay

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

OP
OP
1mpg

1mpg

Reaction score
Ok thanks ill look for his review and see what he has to say. I'd tell you that if I could find a nice clean EB like the one we had with low mileage I'd be all over her.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly for the price these 1st gens go for now, I would be looking in that area too. Of course I am less interested in ride quality and cushy stuff that a family man may be looking for and more interested in the trucky qualities that the newer gens just don't seem to have.