Saying good-by to a old friend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Well this has been the hardest week in a long time for me, knowing my expy will gone on saturday and on its way to St. Paul Minneapolis where she will have her new home and this winter for the first time will see SNOW!

I got this truck in 2011 and she has been the best truck I have ever had and am going to miss her alot. Never has let me down once in over 40k of happy motoring. It has been a blast of making her mine and watch the transformation that she has come over the years.

The best of all was meeting all of you guys! Well once exception, who ever the looser named Goldwing. but you get your knuckleheads all over. I see he has had enough courage to expose himself here. But guys and gals you have been the best extended family anyone could ask for. I will stick around as I have been sniffin around at a few other Gen-1 here.

I got good money and its going to stay in the law enforcement family. SO, he will fly in Saturday and spend a couple of hours with me and then make the drive home. So around 12:00 on saturday, give us a thought and I have already told him about this site and you guys.....so dont scare him off!!! LMAO.

Heres the new car I settled on with my wife 2013 Dodge Avenger and its BLACK...kinda looks like a baby Charger...but I can handle 40MPG and 30.00 to fill it as oppose 130.00...lol

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2013dodgeavengerdash.jpg
    2013dodgeavengerdash.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 62
B

bedrck46

nice

Curious as to what Goldwing said that has you all worked up

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it going. I grew up in the MSP area and so maybe I will see it rolling around sometime. That paint job is going to be hard to miss (it's so damn shiny!)

Hopefully he keeps it clean during the winter cause they salt the roads like its the end of the world in this state.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man, the Expy isn't even out of sight and it has already been replaced....

Quoting Dr. Smith from Lost in Space: Oh the pain.....

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it going. I grew up in the MSP area and so maybe I will see it rolling around sometime. That paint job is going to be hard to miss (it's so damn shiny!)

Hopefully he keeps it clean during the winter cause they salt the roads like its the end of the world in this state.

He said he was gonna limit it to the abuse of snow and salt...I had it rustproofed really well when I got it...I just never had the heart to put it through that, boy I was tempted to take it out in the snow....but at least not selling to anyone around where I live and see it....the guy who bought mine actually had a 2001 expy and the rear trailing arms needed to be replaced and other stuff from rust so he sold it and then came upon mine...its going to a good home....its due for an oil change and i emailed him and asked him if he wanted me to do it before he picked it up and he said yes and he would pay me back for it....So, I will miss it...but now I got some new to play around with.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You better hang around Baker. Is the new car "new" or new to you?