Saying goodbye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well came the time to say goodbye to our expedition. The oil leak and the brake issue just wasn't worth the fix in our opinion. So we got this....

Thanks for all the help in the past. All help was appreciated. Take care.

View attachment 33956
Good Luck with the Exploder, I just bought a 2017 Exploder for the wife’s new daily driver and so far we both really like everything about it. It’s not the king of all beasts like the Expedition, but it does ride nice a feels heavy for its size.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
“It feels like an F-150”......it is on the Taurus sedan platform lol

He's on crack if he thinks it feels like an F150. I spent the day with my mom's 2019 Explorer last year when the Expedition was in the shop with 2 blown tires. I wasn't a fan of it at all. To me, it felt something like a cross between a minivan and a sedan. I absolutely detest that tiny back window also.

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
My wife drives an Explorer. Best vehicle Ford makes. Regular v6.

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well came the time to say goodbye to our expedition. The oil leak and the brake issue just wasn't worth the fix in our opinion. So we got this....

Thanks for all the help in the past. All help was appreciated. Take care.

View attachment 33956

That’s a baby Expedition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk