Screen Tesla14. 5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge Austi Gines

Reaction score
Hello, I was looking to change the screen on my Expedition, for 640dls on Ali Express there is a 14-inch compatible one, can anyone install it? Can someone tell me if they had any problems?
Thanks

18MaxLimited

Reaction score
Not sure which one you're talking about, this one maybe?
14.4" Android on AliExpress

Seems to be a knock off version of this one, or at least designed very similar to this one I found and was wanting to install on our expedition and superduty:
AutoTec Pro Android review

The 2018-2020 expedition and similar years f150 and F250/350 have similar head units. I would anticipate they're plug and play. You just have to be comfortable with pulling dash trim pieces. I've done this before on many of my past cars/trucks. So long as it's plug and play (dash trim and wire harness designed for your car) it's very straight forward without wire splicing needed or having to make your own wire harness.
Never ordered from AliExpress before. What happens if you have issues with product or not as advertised?
I was probably going to go with the AutoTec pro unit