SCT X4 Display won't turn on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willymutt

Reaction score
I did an update on my X4 before loading my custom file and now the display won't turn on. The light next to the usb port just flashes. I've tried it on the computer and the expo. The software on the computer recognizes the unit and shows all the info about it no problem but it is hard to upload software without the display. Any ideas?

Uturn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check the fuse for the power port/cigarette light, it usually also powers the OBD II port.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did an update on my X4 before loading my custom file and now the display won't turn on. The light next to the usb port just flashes. I've tried it on the computer and the expo. The software on the computer recognizes the unit and shows all the info about it no problem but it is hard to upload software without the display. Any ideas?
May need sct to do firmware update. The x4s are very very finicky when doing updates and such. Try plugging it back in and running another update. That’s worked for me before