SCT X4 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tekrsq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got an SCT X4 on my 99 EB, with some 5 Star tunes on it. Does anybody know if there is a way to dim the display ? As I'm getting older, my eyes are more sensitive to the light that thing gives off at night. It's like having a flashlight on in the passenger compartment. I just need a way to dim it down.

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Find a colored/shaded shield like those that fit over regular glasses for cheap sunglasses & modify it to cover your bright screen with the color best suited to your eyesight.

OP
OP
tekrsq

tekrsq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That has actually crossed my mind. For whatever reason, my display does not have a option for "turn light sensor on/off". I ended up moving the night time display all the way down tp 10%. It seems to work somehow. I had it all the way down to 50%, and it was just as bright as during the daytime, so I thought it was broke. Either way, git working decent enough for me, for now. THANKS !!!