Severe squeak from driver's seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2007 EL with power seats. The driver's seat has been crap since I bought the truck brand new. I've had the dealer replace the seat rails two or three times because they have screwed up and you can feel the seat rock forward when you stop or rock back when you accelerate. The most recent repair was in December, now the seat is already rocking again and to make it worse it squeaks like an old woman's rocking chair whenever the car is moving.

Any suggestions?

PTRJason

Reaction score
I do not have an answer, but my 05 is kind of doing the same. I plan on pulling it out when I install some stuff so I am going to check the welds in the seat and make sure all the seat bolts are tight.

I would check to make sure the four large bolts are tight. If not, what I was suggest is get some Lock Tight Red and put that on them and them tighten them back down.

When ever I get what I need for my install, and rip the entire interior out to do it, I will try to post what I find.