Share your current 2022 order status and deal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered 10-2021. Original build date 02-14. Delayed three times. Current build date 03-14. No Window Sticker yet. Paying MSRP with zero dealer add-ons. Bummed about the delays but thrilled to get MSRP with zero dealer add-ons. Very rare in Arizona. Dealers are getting big markups on everything new out here!

Nyanksr1

Reaction score
Ordered 1/18. Confirmation came 1/20. Still waiting on a build date and vin#. 1k below msrp.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered 10-2021. Original build date 02-14. Delayed three times. Current build date 03-14. No Window Sticker yet. Paying MSRP with zero dealer add-ons. Bummed about the delays but thrilled to get MSRP with zero dealer add-ons. Very rare in Arizona. Dealers are getting big markups on everything new out here!
As posted elsewhere on the forum:
Placed my order 1/24/2022 for a new 2022 Expedition XLT
Color: Iconic Silver
Black Active X seats
2nd row power bench (2nd row Captains chairs now standard)
202A equipment group
HD Tow package
Auto start-stop delete (confirmed still available by special order only)
50T Special Edition Package
Ford-X-Plan (2% above dealer actual cost)
Order written and deposit taken at 2:17pm 1/24/2022
Order confirmed by Ford Corp via Email at 2:52pm 1/24/2022

lakerr

Reaction score
I placed my order for a 2022 Limited High package on 1/29. Just heard from dealer who indicated no scheduling is taking place for Expeditions at the moment, but mine will be top of the list once the scheduling happens again - hopefully next week. Has anyone heard about the pause in scheduling?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I placed my order for a 2022 Limited High package on 1/29. Just heard from dealer who indicated no scheduling is taking place for Expeditions at the moment, but mine will be top of the list once the scheduling happens again - hopefully next week. Has anyone heard about the pause in scheduling?
Yes there has been no scheduling of Expeditions for the last few weeks. I haven't seen anything about next week yet. Fingers crossed there will be. Right now you are in the large group of unscheduled orders. At the next scheduling, Ford will pick and choose the vehicles from that group that they want to make. Most likely will be due to parts available and how much profit they can make. Just because you are in the group, doesn't mean you will automatically be one they select.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered yesterday and got confirmation last night.

Limited Max 4x4 Stealth 304a
tri white color
tow package
ELSD
CCD sport suspension

Invoice.

Let the waiting game begin!

Last edited:

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered on 1/3, confirmation email minutes after walking out of the dealer, and VIN and Order Number email on 2/3 with original production scheduled for 3/7, now scheduled for 4/4.

Ordered at MSRP but just got an X-plan pin so may be getting to use that.

I ordered a Expedition Max XLT 4x4, iconic silver exterior, 200a standard equipment group, onyx black cloth interior, and auto start/stop delete.

Hisurfernmi

Reaction score
Ordered 1/24/2022
Limited 4x4 Star White 303A w/Sync4A & 2nd Row Bench
Have Z Plan and 1K Preorder discount

I have not yet been scheduled