Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oper8n

Reaction score
IMG_20150707_16384001_zpswob5gyrm.jpg

OEM wheels with Goodyear All Terrain Adventure
Rancho Quicklift Loaded

What size tires do you have? Are those stock 20 inch wheels? I have a 2 inch leveling kit and don't know what size tires will fit with stock 20s. I'm not very mechanical.

jmidway22

Reaction score
front high

hey guys, anyone else noticing their rancho quicklifts running about 3/4 inch too high? I noticed in some of the pics, that others seem to have more space between their tire and top of wheel well on the front end. I have the same thing and have been working with rancho tech support to little avail. They had me measure from the hub to the wheel well and it was 3/4 off what they thought it should be. i have replaced the upper and lower control arms with Moo parts and it fixed some other squeaky problems but still running high. Any and all input appreciated! About to send back the quicklifts and either get another set or do bilstein 5100's.

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2" front, about 2" rear with rear air struts.

Attachments

• IMG_2385 sm.jpg
    IMG_2385 sm.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2386 sm.jpg
    IMG_2386 sm.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 343

WVgirl

Reaction score
39440-albums175-picture961.jpg

What do you have on this? 3/2? What size are the wheels and tires?

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WVgirl

Yes, I am running a 3/2 lift, 20" rims on Mickey Thompson ATZp3 305/55R20.

Thanks

Expywhite10

Reaction score
hey guys, anyone else noticing their rancho quicklifts running about 3/4 inch too high? I noticed in some of the pics, that others seem to have more space between their tire and top of wheel well on the front end. I have the same thing and have been working with rancho tech support to little avail. They had me measure from the hub to the wheel well and it was 3/4 off what they thought it should be. i have replaced the upper and lower control arms with Moo parts and it fixed some other squeaky problems but still running high. Any and all input appreciated! About to send back the quicklifts and either get another set or do bilstein 5100's.

Any update on this issue? I have Quicklifts on the way and planning the install with new tires for the weekend of 3/5. I should be able to let you know around that timeframe. Any chance the struts were labeled wrong and you have the front strut in the rear and the rear strut in the front on both sides?