Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Buckner

Reaction score
2015 Limited 4x4. 3/2 ready lift. Had 35's on. Rubbed upper control arm at full lock. Sold them. Ordered 33's. Installing tomorrow

I just installed the 3/2 ReadyLift Kit and am trying to figure out the wheel/tire question. If you don't mind, what size are your wheels, and what tires are you using. The combination looks great! Thanks

armadilla

Reaction score
Factory 20's. Factory offset. Had Toyo Open Country ATII'S 35/12.5Or20. Rubbed upper control arm at full lock. Thought I could deal with it until I started backing up my boat. Thought about putting some 1.5" spacers but then they would have rubbed my power running boards. Sold em on Craigslist. At dealer as we speak having some Toyo ATII'S 33/12.50r20 (305/55r20) installed. It says that they are 12.50 wide but its more like 12.4 wide. With the decreased overall tire diameter of -2", -1" sidewall height, I should be able to put some spacers on now, if they still rub. Or aftermarket wheels with a different offset. I'll reply back in a few with an update and pics.

JakeEL

Reaction score
About ready to pull the trigger on a 3/2 spacer lift. Plan is to run 35/12.5s with probably 1/2" less back spacing on the wheels kicking the tires out 1/2" more on all 4 corners. Don't want them to stick out too far but I figure ill help with the rub. Are you guys changing the stock back spacing on the wheels? Also does a 35" tire fit under the back where the spare is?