Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aces

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally broke down and got the Icon 2.5 front suspension with remote adjustable reservoir with and tubular UCAs. Still waiting on the rear set which is back ordered for a few weeks.
Kinda regretting not getting smaller wheels with the new tires (275/60/20), but it just wasn't in the budget at the time.
As you can tell the bag end looks saggy now compared to teh front end. Cant wait to get the rear suspension in there.
Also need to find a decent front bumper for a winch.....
View attachment 72435View attachment 72436View attachment 72437View attachment 72438
I know I am late to the party but I am excited to see another Icon equipped Expedition!!

Attachments

• fish5.jpg
    fish5.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 84

ThwopKing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just completed this upgrade on my old 2007 Expedition XLT.

3" Front 2.5" back lift from Supreme suspensions.
Granite Alloy 17x8.5 wheels with +25mm offset, and 315/70/17 BFG ATs.

Had to trim a small piece of plastic (~1/2") off of front bumper. Took about 30 seconds on each side with a dremel.

Handles well, and I love the look.View attachment 42347
Lol crazy busy found you on here! Was just cruising the lifted pics and boom! Small world lol. Cya next weekend.

Roast4570

Reaction score
I have a 2.5in lift kit for my 07, the lift says I'd be able to put 33's on, can somebody tell me if the box is right? I want to get the larger tires before I put the lift on but I want to make sure they won't be to big.
I went 2.5 on mine front and back and I was able to fit 33’s. Do have some rubbing on the sidestep and the front air dam corner when I turn in uneven places. Very minor though.

ThwopKing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw those from Goodridge. Just noticed the new to me 2007 which is lifted, the rear lines are maxed out while its on a lift and in the air in my shop. I did happen to just email a company out of Indiana that makes custom brake lines but I'll try Goodridge as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni