Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBenson

Reaction score
Where would I need to likely cut plastic? On the front bumper in front of the tires or somewhere else?

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where would I need to likely cut plastic? On the front bumper in front of the tires or somewhere else?
Wheel well liner
Front lip of lower bumper on wheel well
Electronic running board ( I would just loosen these and move them back if they are in the way)

BBenson

Reaction score
Wheel well liner
Front lip of lower bumper on wheel well
Electronic running board ( I would just loosen these and move them back if they are in the way)

Do you think the rubbing will be minimal with minimal cuts? I wanted to put raptor size tires on them (315-70-17) with the new +12 offset wheels im looking at. Is this a bad idea, should I find a wheel with a different offset?

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you think the rubbing will be minimal with minimal cuts? I wanted to put raptor size tires on them (315-70-17) with the new +12 offset wheels im looking at. Is this a bad idea, should I find a wheel with a different offset?
So I have 35/11.50/20 on stock +44 offset wheels AND 1.25” bora adapters and had to cut maybe an inch out of my lower front portion on the fender flare and moved my electric running boards back about 1”. Covered the front cut with black door trim
image.jpg

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet, with your +44 offset with 1.25 spacers, it will be almost identical to me having +12 offset.

Thanks Man.
Right on the $$. Next tire I need tires I’ll be dropping the spacers and going somewhere between +10 and +18

jered

Reaction score
I have a 2015 king ranch el, I was told I couldn't lift it due to the air ride suspension on it. Is anyone aware of a kit that would work?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a 2015 king ranch el, I was told I couldn't lift it due to the air ride suspension on it. Is anyone aware of a kit that would work?

No 2015 has air ride. It might have the load leveling shocks. They will still work, just won’t load level until they compress more. They are Nivomat shocks. They have no electronics. They do the leveling using valving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65