Side mirror options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking into retrofitting towing mirrors. And because the factory snap on tow mirrors are not my thing, Im looking at getting some from the F150 or F250 parts bins.

Anyone know which exact mirror models will fit our expedition? I can deal with the wiring Im more concerned of the fit and finish on the doors.

whitelightning99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Towing-Upgr...ash=item5670a6ee62:g:LNYAAOSwnHZYfz9~&vxp=mtr

I keep wanting to get a set of used junkyard mirrors off a 98 or newer f250 super duty and try to """custom fit""" them on .not really worried about them having power/heat or signals i just can't see me spending 200.00 for the ones in that link i posted cause all i really want is the look cause i wouldn't be towing much other them my 12 foot trailer hauling scrap to the junk yard or a 16 foot boat to the lake but really i think the link i posted those to me are too big in my mind

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea i Saw that too. The online chat from A1 was no help either. The F150 chassis has different mirrors too so its not a straight swap between the years too. And I agree $200 for aftermarket is a bit much. And it doesnt even have turn signals either

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69