Signal mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cyclopeantaco

Reaction score
Would it be possible to use the 2008 expedition signal mirrors on a 2001 expedition? both eddie bauer

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes i believe that they will work... the mounts are the same but the wiring will be different.... Baker has swapped second gen with a 1st gen expy.... I still am looking for a decent deal on 03-04 EB mirrors with the amber turn signals.... gonna wire them to work as well as install a small LED light in the housing to run a marker lights similar to a superduty..... but i don't have the time or the cash currently to do the mod...

Stuntz4fun

Reaction score
So a 2003-2004 Side mirror will fit my 2000 Expedition. I understand I will have to re-wire, just want to know about the fittment.....

Thanks.......

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from my understanding the mounts are the same through all the years... just different wires... Baker has done this mod...

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2001 expy has signal mirrors stock. They have a light that sticks out just past the outside of the mirror. With a little moding i am sure u can wire the lights up. They are an exact fit. I believe the navigator has the same mirror. You can also just remove the outer painted plastic shell and swap it with the shell with the blinker one but they run $125 a piece. I had to replace one once cuz i broke it do to being an idiot.