Sirius XM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmercer3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im on the free 3 months right now... really finding it difficult to justify paying for the service. Especially with their mobile app lacking in functionality. $5 per month access to Pandora One or Spotify brings functionality that Sirius is lacking such as customized radio stations and direct artist and song linking, and HD streaming to boot. Of course you need the data to do this, but I use about 2Gb per month of my 30Gb data plan streaming about 2 hours a day... doesnt take much.

Sirius needs to step their game up if they want my money.

american steel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im on the free 3 months right now... really finding it difficult to justify paying for the service. Especially with their mobile app lacking in functionality. $5 per month access to Pandora One or Spotify brings functionality that Sirius is lacking such as customized radio stations and direct artist and song linking, and HD streaming to boot. Of course you need the data to do this, but I use about 2Gb per month of my 30Gb data plan streaming about 2 hours a day... doesnt take much.

Sirius needs to step their game up if they want my money.

im thinking Pandora soon my self.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have XM in my wife's car...came with it via purchase and we pay $30 every 3-4 months

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried it and just wont pay for it. I think ill look into pandora though that sounds interesting.

On a side note, my 09 expy has sirius built into the truck. Every single bridge i drive under no matter how small and how quickly i pass under it, i loose the station for awhile. I realize it is satellite based but i dont ever remember it being this consistent in my other cars... Is it normal or do i have some issues within my antenna wiring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk