some playing around pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
got off work this morning and there is this little place were all the ATV's go, and well I was driving passed and thought screw it. So took a couple pics just for fun. I have to admit I took it over a couple technical climbs that I hadn't before, and I was fricken impressed. I got halfway through a hour long ride before I realized I hadn't even turned the 4 wheel drive on lol :drool:
point being I love our Expy's they are bad azz!!!
6334201799_9fe4cd3f97_z.jpg
Untitled by joe30bmw, on Flickr
6334200983_881320c206_z.jpg
6334953748_4ef66d6ac9_z.jpg

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun. I did that same sort of thing the other day and broke half the blades off the fan after going through a small mud puddle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like fun. I did that same sort of thing the other day and broke half the blades off the fan after going through a small mud puddle.

Its even more fun when you break something! it means your doing it right lol

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like fun.... only offroading I went through lately is farm fields... and this morning was awesome first snow fall of the year... already melted but still was the first of many...

jrjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks like fun.... only offroading I went through lately is farm fields... and this morning was awesome first snow fall of the year... already melted but still was the first of many...
All we had here was sleet... made the ground 50% white though.

OP
OP
joecrotch

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You just cranked up the bars?

yeah just cranked them as far as they would go, then turned the passenger down a couple turns because it was a little higher. its even now and about 3.2 inches taller. the back has nothing but just got my spacers in just need to find time to install.