Soon to come 2019 Limited Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
Dealer just called and was able to secure a 2019 Limited with the Stealth package in Oxford White.

I will post pics once it is in the driveway.

Really wanted to buy out current '16 Limited in White Platinum, but dated (my opinion) body style and spot that needed to be repaired and the paint match difficulty (hard to see but I see it every time I look at it) along with the new aluminum body is what swayed us to the 2019.

taaangy234

Reaction score
Definitely, the new-gen if you can get your hands on it, I bet the Ltd stealth ain't cheap.
I'm scheduled to take a bus out of state to take a White Platinum XLT 4WD FX4 back this Saturday. Nice that it came with 30% tinted front to back.

b0.PNG

b1.PNG

b2.PNG

b4.PNG

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats a fx4 trim xlt, theres a few ppl with this trim on the forum. This maybe the first white fx4 on the forum though. Nice truck though, but i wonder if something happened to make the rear end sit like that, its damn near sittin on the tires. I kinda like that lowered stance though.

taaangy234

Reaction score
We've been shopping for a car for a few years now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View media item 6881I really like the Platinum White. Edmunds agreed with me that the XLT is the best way to go as far as bang for buck. My only options were leather, paint and all weather mats.