Stealth Package Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edwin C Aldredge

Reaction score
The 303A stealth package shows to include the towing package which elsewhere is listed as the only way to get 3.73 limited slip.

But when “building” the vehicle it gives you the option to go with a towing package after selecting 303A, then requires that you add the Convenience Package at $2k and change.

What rear end does a Stealth without a Convenience package come with? I don’t want to buy a Convenience package when the only thing I want is already included.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
303A is a collection of packages that includes the Stealth Package, HD Tow Package, and Drivers Assistance Package. It will come with the 3.73 rear end with electronic locker.

nc138

Reaction score
This is a good question, I have a 2019 Limited with 303a, but I'm not sure it has the CCD suspension even though the brochure says so. There is no selection for CCD modes. Also i'm not sure about the 3.73 rear end. - never mind, sales person at dealership did not explain it properly just figured it out.

Last edited:

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stealth pkg has ccd. The suspension changes are embedded in the different selectable drive modes.

nc138

Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation on the CCD, the sticker references the 22's but does not mention the CCD. Also what about Heavy Duty Trailer Tow Package with 303a? The sticker does not reference HD tow package and the trucks do not have the tow assist dial on the dash. If it's not included why the reference tow on the website. (error?)

upload_2019-7-9_0-38-6.png

With 303a selected

upload_2019-7-9_0-44-1.png

303a selected with tow and required convenience package
upload_2019-7-9_0-45-43.png

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can also confirm that 303a does NOT include HD tow package despite it saying on the website. You have to add convenience package, I literally just went through this with the dealership and had to switch which vehicle they got me from another dealer.

Convenience also adds cargo management system, inflatable rear seat belts, and roof rack cross bars. None of which I care but I wanted the HD tow package for sure.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you don't have the dial on the dash and 4 Low option, then you don't have the tow package!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1