Steering stabilizer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so these run side to side right? so it wont matter if i change lift height later down the road will it?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so these run side to side right? so it wont matter if i change lift height later down the road will it?

naw it shouldnt. maybe where its located cause of the crossmember. but they do run side to side.

o and thx guys. im gonna get one once i can save up for it.

99-4wd

Reaction score
i dont know if this is a stupid question but i'll ask anyway, do i need a suspension lift to add this part??

i actually lowered the front about and 1" or so.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont know if this is a stupid question but i'll ask anyway, do i need a suspension lift to add this part??

i actually lowered the front about and 1" or so.

no such thing as a stupid question...

no you don't a lift they make them for stock height as well and that is what you would need

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
KWT,
is your shimmy gone? also, this hooks to the frame and the suspension correct? so this thing mounts pretty quickly correct? also, do we have one of these OEM on our trucks? is it located behind the skid plate? sorry for all the questions but its raining like hell here and my truck doesnt fit in the garage so....