stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am not very good w/ paint or photochop but we could use the actual Expedition logo and put "www." infront and "forum.com" after it.

Could any one make something like that?

Last edited:

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was talking to the owner of the site last night and he has informed me that this site will be switching servers soon.

When this switch happens the board will also be updated to the latest version of the software. I have been trying to get him to do this for months, cause the forum is in desperate need of an upgrade.

I will mention this idea to him ( i think its great) and let you guys know what he says. Personally i dont think he will have a problem with it.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oooh i like shiny new things to play with ...

Well i wait till the switchover to start a sticker idea thread ... unless someone else really wants to do it now ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd say let get the idea for the sticker now and then worry about the switchover.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The switchover wouldnt effect anything, all information including ALL threads AND posts will be saved and uploaded into the new board and server.

C_2g

Reaction score
They can be made by any sign company. I belong to a Mustang club and most of the members ordered theirs from a central person heading up the project. I saved a few buck and got the font file and took it to a sign company and they made it for me quick and easy in my choice of material such as vinyl and my choice of color.

me07.jpg

C_2g

Reaction score
I think it cost me around $12 to have my windshield and smaller rear hatch decal made.