Stock 2005 XLT 4x4 5.4L 3V V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm working on getting it "my own" LoL... Have taken out the middle seat in the second Row so far for ease to get the kids to the rear, and working on installing a power inverter in the rear so I can have 120 volts AC power in the back for an Xbox, and Flat Screen... (road trips with the kids).

Looking to do future mods... Lift, Rims and Tires, Headers, Dual Exhaust (with X Pipe, 2 Flowmasters, and Dual out the rear), Tail lights from a 3rd gen Expy, Head lights that have the black bezel, and audio system.

All that is if I can save the Money to do it, and if the wife lets me. LoL

idk if it matters but I had plugged in my xbox and a flat screen tv (little one) several years ago (well before i could think about driving) into a power inverter and it would only turn on one of the other lol so i turned them on using 2 different inverters in 2 different 12v power outlets... blew the fuse hahaha

OP
OP
ExpyKurt

ExpyKurt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
idk if it matters but I had plugged in my xbox and a flat screen tv (little one) several years ago (well before i could think about driving) into a power inverter and it would only turn on one of the other lol so i turned them on using 2 different inverters in 2 different 12v power outlets... blew the fuse hahaha

I haven't tried it yet, I'm ging to make a moc-up of it first. I'll see if I need to buy a 1700 Watt & hard wire it, or if I cann use my 400 Watt hard wired.

We'll see.