Stock DVD Add On?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it would be possible to install a second DVD screen running off of the stock DVD unit? I haven't dropped the unit to look at the back of it for the inputs/outputs, but if anyone knows before I do so could you post up? Looking to add one in the front console cubby for the front passenger. Thanks.

HOWSABEER

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THE SAME THING, I AM GOING TO PULL IT OUT THIS WEEKEND AND TRY IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.

kaliride

Reaction score
i have a 2006 expy added a second screen to the factory over head but you need a video booster and you have to pull the video from the wiring between the dvd player and the lcd screen only uses one wire

OP
OP
Stoned06

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So only one wire tap and the booster is needed to hook it up? (Other than power hookup that is.) Where did you install the screen. I am going back and forth between the front of the floor console and the sun visor.