Stock sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole26

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2000expy and joined this site. My stock sub is blown. Looking for what to replace it with a 2 ohm or 4 ohm * inch sub. Thanks

EXMAN

Reaction score
I thought my sub was blown and when I looked at it closely, I saw that the foam was torn all the way around it. Just for the heck of it, I took the plastic rig off the sub and put a small bead of sylicone rubber on the tear. I waited for the sylicone to set up a little bit then put the rig back on. To my surprise, it's been fine since May 04 and I can even turn it all the way up.

OP
OP
C

Cole26

Reaction score
I haven't took it out and looked at it yet. I was hoping to pick one up on my day off. I need to know if it is a 4 or 2 ohm speaker. I haved searched many web sites and been told both. I just want to get the right one.

3 NAILS 1 CROSS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that speaker should be an mtx . take it to any loacal stereo shop and they can tell you for surewhat brand and ohm it is, and get you another comparable or better woofer!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett