Stock sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole26

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2000expy and joined this site. My stock sub is blown. Looking for what to replace it with a 2 ohm or 4 ohm * inch sub. Thanks

EXMAN

Reaction score
I thought my sub was blown and when I looked at it closely, I saw that the foam was torn all the way around it. Just for the heck of it, I took the plastic rig off the sub and put a small bead of sylicone rubber on the tear. I waited for the sylicone to set up a little bit then put the rig back on. To my surprise, it's been fine since May 04 and I can even turn it all the way up.

OP
OP
C

Cole26

Reaction score
I haven't took it out and looked at it yet. I was hoping to pick one up on my day off. I need to know if it is a 4 or 2 ohm speaker. I haved searched many web sites and been told both. I just want to get the right one.

3 NAILS 1 CROSS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that speaker should be an mtx . take it to any loacal stereo shop and they can tell you for surewhat brand and ohm it is, and get you another comparable or better woofer!