Stock XLT tires...not impressed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats why buy BOTH, use load Es on steelies if you want to stray more than half a mile off the beaten path at MOAB. And get a lift too.

First half mile or so should be fine on Prated allseasons if you know when to stop once you see serious obstacles...or at least I did and was A-OK

OP
OP
D

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not gonna change tires 2-3 times a month just to drive on a dirt road. We aren't hitting anything I wouldn't pull my trailer on, so just dirt roads. I have a Jeep for offroading, the black bus is just for getting people to camping spots and trail heads. I'm not scared of loud or rough tires. Been rolling on 35" mud tires most my life.

View media item 7095View media item 7094

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not gonna change tires 2-3 times a month just to drive on a dirt road. We aren't hitting anything I wouldn't pull my trailer on, so just dirt roads. I have a Jeep for offroading, the black bus is just for getting people to camping spots and trail heads. I'm not scared of loud or rough tires. Been rolling on 35" mud tires most my life.

View media item 7095View media item 7094

Your pics didn’t come through. I am not sure what part of Utah you live but I’m in Riverton. You are more than welcome to come take a test drive with my Expy on E rated 35” Nitto tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk