Struggling with my Decision!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some dealers can do high 40,000s on a nicely loaded XLT trim with invoice pricing so I’d imagine you can get a screaming deal on an XL. Really once you shop it the sticker shock goes away, I agree with some negotiation you can get these relatively cheap, after all they want to sell them.

The longer it sits on the lot the more motivated the dealer will be. My previous vehicle was a 2015 Jeep Patriot High Altitude. They got it in November, 2014. The sticker on it was just 2k shy of the entry Grand Cherokee. Most salesman can make the bump. By Memorial Day sales it was marked down 10k, or about 30%. I picked it up at that point. High Altitude is an edition between the top two trims that year. The Patriot had 37 miles including my 10 mile test drive. Before they dropped the price it was an easy upsell to the Grand Cherokee before that.

Sleepy650

Reaction score
whats up guys...i take delivery of my 2018 limited on thursday...any tips or tricks with these awesome new designed rigs? My wife and I wanted to get new wheels and tires as we arent too fond of the 22" chrome wheels...