Stupid question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OneLong4x4

Reaction score
Might seem stupid, but does anybody have some sort of catch-all bin or trash bag in their Ex?

Mine's my daily driver and I always accumulate cans, bottles, wrappers, trash. Yes, I know, clean it out more often, but has anyone had luck with the automotive velcro / nylon trash bags? And maybe i need to make truck cleaning a Resolution.... is it really November already?

B

bedrck46

I tend to use the bags that you get in the grocery stores find a place to hang them and just throw them in the trash cans when I fuel up. Keep a few handy as replacements

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I empty/pick up trash as I exit the truck when I get home...u get out of it everyday to go in house...pick it up and throw in trash. ...

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I clean mine out every time I get out of it. It's always clean, my wife's car on the other hand is like a garbage can.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OneLong4x4

Reaction score
I guess I'm in the garbage truck category.

I know it would be cleaner if there was a bed & tailgate. No sliding rear window behind my shoulder to toss cans and bottles and McDonald's bags.

Thanks

Jeckler

Reaction score
We use the passenger footwell, middle seat footwell, 3rd seat footwell and behind the 3rd row for any number of random things, trash included. Even under the 2nd row is not immune. Usually it's french fries and lollipop sticks stuck in the latches.
I think my oldest daughter has had a pair of shoes in there for a few months. The other kids use the pouches on the seat backs for random toys.
I'll clean it out every month or two.

Last edited:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im with jeckler. mine is the passenger footwell unless GF is in the truck then it is the middle row. Then clean it out every few weeks. BUt it is mostly me in the expy by myself so not as much trash generated as a family