Stylish headlights with built-in amber reflector for your 2014 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The release of the new Ford Expedition probably doesn’t need to be highlighted. We are all get excited about its super-stylish design. However, the release of new model doesn't mean that previous body style stays behind as aftermarket manufacturers keep updating us with remarkable accessories to complement it's tough and mighty look. Anzo lighting manufacturer has recently released this brand new headlight style with built-in amber reflector for 2014 Expedition.

Anzo® 111113 - Ford Expedition 2014 Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
http://www.carid.com/2014-ford-expedition-headlights/anzo-ccfl-halo-projector-headlights-12753038.html
111113.jpg

Anzo® 111114 - Ford Expedition 2014 Chrome CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
http://www.carid.com/2014-ford-expedition-headlights/anzo-ccfl-halo-projector-headlights-12753039.html
111114.jpg

These headlights are sold as a pair.

Read more about Anzo at CARiD.com

Let us know what do you think about these lights?

Last edited:
OP
OP
carid

carid

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ 6K-Watts
Sorry, looks like a typo. Fixed.

So what do you think about those built-in halo rings?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them...my question would be how bright are they? I like to run my lights right before the sun sets...

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not to bash on these but I did have a bad experience with Anzo a few years back. Hopefully they took a step toward quality control and are providing a better product...these look nice and are extremely affordable.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ 6K-Watts

The manufacturer does not provide us with the range of light output of these headlights. They are as bright as the OEM ones. They are approved by the SAE and meets DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not the lo/hi output...the halos...I run my parking lights when its start to get darker or dark enough to run them during the daytime before getting dark and needing the headlights...my halos are tied in to my parking lights so they come on when my parking lights do...so I would want to run them the same way but only if they were bright enough

OP
OP
carid

carid

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes sure, this is exactly the way they're supposed to be connected! They are connected to your parking lights, so you can turn them on and off whenever you like. The CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent lamp) halo rings are much brighter in compare to other halo rings, as the whole circle is glowing with diamond white light. They are very bright and visible from a big distance even in the daylight.

MaciHawk

Reaction score
ccfl Halo Installed on my 201 KR

I installed the after market ccfl Halo headlights on my 2012. Issues encountered:-

1. plastic housing locator pin in the rear of the unit is weak and breaks with the slightest pressure.
2. When the lights are on they interfere with the front parking sensor and it sounds constantly unless you deactivate the sensor.

Issue #2 is by far the more frustrating as I managed to get round item #1.

They do look super though and wish I could resolve #2.