Sync 3 screen issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t-ings00

Reaction score
New member here. I have a 2020 platinum expedition. We have started to have issues with our sync 3 screen. It started freezing on certain screens like the reverse camera when backing out or going to the black screen. I am able to do the soft reset by holding down fwd seek and power and it always comes back to working correctly. The problem is this is happening more and more. It started happening about once a week and is now happening about every other time we use the car. I made sure we are updated and that worked fine through wifi. Its on version 3.4 and says no updates are available.

I thought i would check and see if there is any other advice or are we looking at a replacement at this point. If a replacement is needed is there a place you recommend purchasing that? It seems like there are a lot of options. Is there a good instructional video on the replacement process if I do need to go down that road. Thanks in advance for any advice