Sync4A Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Platinum Max and so far getting updates and no problems. Sync updated to 4.2.2 yesterday. I park in the garage and get updates at night over WI-Fi.
I just set up my wifi. It says I am up to date. where do you find what version you are on for Synch 4. I did not see it .

never mind. Just found it. It says version 22277, revision 588.

Last edited:

Skylais

Reaction score
I have Same exact versions as jjscsix. No new updates, same calm screen. I already checked via FDRS (official Ford system they use at dealerships) and no new APIM/SYNC updates either. I think we have a different hardware/APIM version and likely our updates will come later, I’m hoping.

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Surprise surprise...
Drove and made a couple of stops this afternoon; after the 3rd stop got back in the truck and got a surprise when I went to adjust the AC fan speed:

Attachments

• IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0262.JPG
    IMG_0262.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0264.JPG
    IMG_0264.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 39

DFWHD

Reaction score
Surprise surprise...
Drove and made a couple of stops this afternoon; after the 3rd stop got back in the truck and got a surprise when I went to adjust the AC fan speed:
Same thing happened to me. Was coming home from a weekend trip and stopped for lunch. Got back in the car and there is was!

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the changes. Hopefully soon mine will suddenly wake up and say “hey Jim, it’s your day“

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Surprise surprise...
Using CarPlay google maps?

To me Fords sync4 navigation is as good or better than Google. Which is not the case in 99% of vehicles.