Synch w/ garage door opener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Countrygirl

Reaction score
The driver's side visor has 3 buttons and someone told me one of them will allow me to synch to my garage door, but I have no idea how this works.
Anyone know how this works? And what the other 2 buttons are for?

Thanks!

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The method of programming the buttons depends on what type of garage door opener you have....ie. is is a rolling code opener or a fixed code. I don't have the instructions handy at the moment, but i think the link above will help.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should be in your owners manual, in the Homelink section I believe. If you don't have a manual, d/l a pdf copy from the link in the sticky.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The driver's side visor has 3 buttons and someone told me one of them will allow me to synch to my garage door, but I have no idea how this works.
Anyone know how this works? And what the other 2 buttons are for?

Thanks!
ELVATO is right: The Owner’s Guide can be downloaded/printed for free at www.FordOwner.com > Vehicle Basics > Owner’s Manual and Videos > and selecting your vehicle from the drop down menus! Then, search for “HomeLink Wireless Control System”. On the 5th printing 2003 Expedition Owner’s guide, the details are located on page 121. Let me know if you have any questions when programming it!

Cory

BEAR5oh

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting their Homelink to accept programming? I have a 2010 Limited and can't seem to get the Homelink to learn or program. My opener has Homelink. I've done the erase and program, etc. I've even tried getting it to learn directly from the existing remote and by trying to make it learn from the opener itself. Nothing working. Can't even do it the way I used to help my customers do it on many types of manufacturers which is to try to get it to learn from the remote and then making it learn from the opener without doing an erase in between both methods. It's odd but I've gotten it to work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65