Thanks for all the assistance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im finally dont with my suspension project. My not so ford tough Expedition is looking tougher then it did the day I purchased it. With the help of my cousin we installed the strut masters 4 wheel conversion, replace the upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, full tie rods, pitman & idler arm, as well as center drag with all moog lifetime replacement parts. After the advice of you great Expedition lovers I also did the TT with out any problem and got my Expedition at a great height and she rides like a champ, after I got it all aligned. I even purchased new tires with the white raised letter showings. After dishing out close to 2 grand on parts I didnt get the tires i wanted so I went with some hankook ATM tires. My truck is far from done but sits and rides lovely now. Thank you all for your assistance. Ill be posting pics of the black beauty in a few days, and look forward to asking more questions to get her tougher then she currently is.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im finally dont with my suspension project. My not so ford tough Expedition is looking tougher then it did the day I purchased it. With the help of my cousin we installed the strut masters 4 wheel conversion, replace the upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, full tie rods, pitman & idler arm, as well as center drag with all moog lifetime replacement parts. After the advice of you great Expedition lovers I also did the TT with out any problem and got my Expedition at a great height and she rides like a champ, after I got it all aligned. I even purchased new tires with the white raised letter showings. After dishing out close to 2 grand on parts I didnt get the tires i wanted so I went with some hankook ATM tires. My truck is far from done but sits and rides lovely now. Thank you all for your assistance. Ill be posting pics of the black beauty in a few days, and look forward to asking more questions to get her tougher then she currently is.

pls update with pics