This belong to someone here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry soulja, i wasnt talking about your truck. i was talking about the one that is listed in the start of this thread! hahah. i like your truck. i think it looks clean. i was referring to the shiny goliath up top. and do all of you have a 5'3 wife?! they all sisters or something? hahahah. my son (3 yr old) gets into my truck just fine. granted, he climbs in there like a little monkey but hey, it works.

tritonman5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'm a low-rider/big rims type guy...how do yall get into these lifted trucks...what if you hurt yourself? bad leg, back, or whatever? i'm interested in maybe doing a slight lift on a F150 one day...

i am with u on that im more with the reasonable size rims like no bigger that 24''s.not so much on the lifted thing.but i alot of them do look bad ass.maybe its a city thing idk

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
every truck has its great looks. expeditions look great 20 feet in the air or 2" off the ground. but as for high and big rims dumb! you cant lift a 2wd truck! #1 STUPID and #2 STUPID! thats it. but for long travel thats different. here in SD theres quite a few long travel 2wds. allows for all that travel for being up high and only a few more inches off the ground. and plus you can fit any size tire... with some fiberglass fenders of course.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have no idea what panda said...couldnt follow you...my wife is 5'1"...so i break the 5'3" crowd!!! so can you or cant you lift a 2wd? i dont like the mini's lifted myself...fullsize or nothing...there's a F250 here...dude has it WAAAAAY up in the sky...rinding 24's with mudders on it...looks awesome...air horn...big exhaust...sounds beautiful!!! but he's no joke...running board gotta be 5ft in the air...i bet our wives could walk under it...no probs!!! i'll take a pic next time i see it...

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for the record, yes you can lift a 2wd. but we usually just make fun of them! hahah. j/k. i did make fun of a guy here in SD tha thad a nice lifted f150. had exhaust and everything. looked sharp. he backed his jet ski in the water and got stuck. i had to pull him out with my expy. he looked like an idiot and everyone laughed at him getting pulled out by a family SUV with 3 carseats in the back and 2 jetskis and trailer hooked to the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha sry. i think i was high on something. who knows. wht i was trying to say is no you cant. for that exact reason nvy pointed out. worthless. now long travel i mean like the prerunners you see everywhere. with 12+ inches of travel in the suspension. just look up long travel suspension if you dont know what i mean. and ive seen a lot of 2wd lifted trucks get stuck. i laugh. i pull up and pull them out. i do it a lot on fiesta.