Tinted Tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wanted to rep for Jon's Tinted Tails for all your tint needs. I had a set on my 300C and loved them!! They worked and looked PERFECT!! They do all shades of tint, and can even colormatch the tint to your color!! Here is a pic of mine. Sorry but best pic I have

003-1.jpg

go to jonstintedtails.com and let them help you pimp your ride!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have him hook up with the creator of the site to sign up as a vendor...people would love that...but a lot do it themselves...i messed my up!!!

OP
OP
Big Ford Daddy

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
have him hook up with the creator of the site to sign up as a vendor...people would love that...but a lot do it themselves...i messed my up!!!

Thats why I paid for mine LOL Just reppin that his tails are awesome and the color matched ones are badass!! You could get green tinted tails on yours and they would look sick!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats why I paid for mine LOL Just reppin that his tails are awesome and the color matched ones are badass!! You could get green tinted tails on yours and they would look sick!!

ehhhh...i dont know bout that one...i ordered another set of IPCW LEDs...black this time...

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think someone on the other site has pics of tint to match tails on his 03