tire jack tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need the plastic carrier for the scissors jack, and the metal wheel chock that fits in it, for a 2004 Expedition. It has to be in good shape - mine's broken; the clips for the tools are broken off.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need to run to the you pull it next weekend to grab some compact spares to get get a vehicle moving around and on a trailer. While im there I can look for this and the crossbar. Might even find some good condition seat covers for mine while I'm in there...

OP
OP
joethefordguy

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks for the tip.
Here's a tip - there's a reason I posted in the "Classified" section of the forum. You know, the section where people buy and sell things.

sorry for this - the Edit button is missing.
anyway, apparently whoever I was responding to deleted his post. If I remember right, he was objecting to my OP because he thought I should go look at ebay or amazon.

OP
OP
joethefordguy

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need to run to the you pull it next weekend to grab some compact spares to get get a vehicle moving around and on a trailer. While im there I can look for this and the crossbar. Might even find some good condition seat covers for mine while I'm in there...

thanks!

Kevin08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you still looking for the plastic jack tray? There are a couple in local yard but they had broken tabs too. I took one for mine, didn’t even know the Expedition had a jack tray. I thought the jack just went over the stud in the floor. Wish I had an original jack and tools. Mine had everything lost when I bought it.

AEA0B027-3AD9-4FF3-A02C-88B3841800B5.jpeg

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you still looking for the plastic jack tray? There are a couple in local yard but they had broken tabs too. I took one for mine, didn’t even know the Expedition had a jack tray. I thought the jack just went over the stud in the floor. Wish I had an original jack and tools. Mine had everything lost when I bought it.

View attachment 41162
Did you get yours sorted out? Mine is like a puzzle with extra parts. I have pictures in my other thread. Can you shoot a picture of what you got?