tires tires tires!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Panda you change your mind about tires more often than my girlfriend changes her mind about shoes. Im gonna tell u what i tell her: JUST PICK SOMETHING ALREADY!

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HEY! i want something that i like and wont leave me stranded. what ever! ill just not post anything on here any more! :p

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HEY! i want something that i like and wont leave me stranded. what ever! ill just not post anything on here any more! :p

Having good tires is the key, but as far as my BFG ATs go, the only time I've been let down is when I lose clearance in snow. Otherwise they have had great traction, and I've never had to use 4 wheel in mud. I'm sure I'll find their limits someday, but for now, I'm very happy with my BFGs

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Now you REALLY sound like her!

Fine! I just wont say anything! (arms crossed, lip sticking out)

:jester: Just playin with ya brotha

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i got a gf. she does the same stuff! haha then they make us feel like the ass! haha but yeah. i like my bfgs their just a little over rated for the price i think. and i want an E load and the bfgs are really pricey at 35s on E load. its cheaper for the hankooks and goodyears. so idk. which ever i get a good deal on. ill shop around a bit. go check out 4 wheel parts, orw, performance express and discount tire.