TOW HOOKS/Brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
damn panda answer his question lol stop being such a :dancingpoop: ill try and help you i just cant find my damn tape measure today i had two of them a couple days ago let me go look

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
alright im back first hole looks like the center of it is 4 1/2 inches in and the second hole is right around 7 3/4 inches in. hope this was helpful. i would have answered sooner but i couldnt find a tape measure and my tow hooks are bolted on to the bottom of the frame, not sure if they are all cause the expy that hit my corolla had different tow hooks then me mine are loops and his where actual hooks

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah idk why their called "hooks". they are loops. but that sounds funny. tow loops. haha but SORRYY! i like being a dancing poo! :dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop: but no really i havent even touched my expo since this morning to take my gf to the airport and before that about 2 days. just riding my bike around.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you got rid of her. party time until she gets back.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you got rid of her. party time until she gets back.

lets go somewhere! desert???? haha no moneys right now though. got to pay someone some more pesos... cough cough, NC! and im going flying on tuesday with a buddy. might go to catalina. who knows. and o yeah shes going to NC. for 2 weeks. to go visit her grandparents.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
still cant see why you dont have holes though. ill take pics of it tomorrow if i remember. gonna do some work on it... hopefully. sea foam, install some square reverse lights on rack, not wire them, just have them there, and figure out why i have a short in my switches some where.

OP
OP
T

teameliteexpo

Reaction score
Thanks yall. I have got them drilled now. so guess ima put the bg on monday. But for now. its time for some water and somecold beers!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont forget, there is a bracket that has to go inside the frames where the holes are. this is what actually holds the bolts into the truck. not sure what it is called.

OP
OP
T

teameliteexpo

Reaction score
finally.... finally. I have it put on. and its turned out great. I drilled the front hole. mounted the guard. and welded the rest of the bracket to the frame. lol It aint goin NO where..... I need to figure out how to do pictures. im having a friend shoot my car. so i shall have them up pretty soon.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SICK! take some pics. i have YET to do any of those things i said i was gonna do. i moved my light switches. that didnt do it. but its a grounding problem so i might get this fixed tomorrow. HOPEFULLY!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT