Tow mirrors for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nettles516

Reaction score
I have some tow mirrors I bought for a 2006 expedition, I sold it before I installed them. If anybody is interested in them let me know.
$225 shipped.

I cant post in for sale section because I don’t post anything I just enjoy reading about the vehicle I owned.

If this post is not allowed for me to sell them here please remove or let me know to remove it, they are located in South Louisiana, thanks Jason

IMG_1023.jpgIMG_1024.jpgIMG_1025.jpg

Hopefully the picture attachments work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

nettles516

Reaction score
I’m not sure on the heat, I’ll get the model number and check. I won’t be home till after 9.

OP
OP
N

nettles516

Reaction score
The 1aauto website were I got them states, it is power mirror, heated, puddle light, extends manually. I will pull one out the box when I get off work and check for puddle light and see.

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All of the Trail Ridge towing mirrors have puddle lights, and heated glass, the option is the turn signal. I have them on my Expedition with the turn signal and LOVE them for towing. A little FYI, the flat upper mirror is heated, the lower curved mirror isn't. If you haven't used them before it takes a little bit of time to get used to(no more of that objects in the mirror are closer than they appear).

*** use the factory nuts for installing the new mirrors, trust me you will thank me later***

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All of the Trail Ridge towing mirrors have puddle lights, and heated glass, the option is the turn signal. I have them on my Expedition with the turn signal and LOVE them for towing. A little FYI, the flat upper mirror is heated, the lower curved mirror isn't. If you haven't used them before it takes a little bit of time to get used to(no more of that objects in the mirror are closer than they appear).

*** use the factory nuts for installing the new mirrors, trust me you will thank me later***

Thanks for the info

OP
OP
N

nettles516

Reaction score
Well, sorry to inform you I took it out the box, it is cracked.

IMG_1042.jpg
IMG_1043.jpg

Answer to your question is no turn signal.

If you are interested make offer.

I have had them in the box for over a year, the box they were in is so tight I messed up the boxes trying to unpack them. I never thought to check them, the boxes are not damaged from shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccky