Tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squad13

Reaction score
I searched but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I’m looking for tow mirrors to replace the stock mirrors on my 2019 Expy. Not interested in the clip on style. Main reason is I like the field of view better with tow mirrors. Any suggestions on a brand if there is any replacements available would be appreciated. Thanks for any info in advance.

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are no current aftermarket mirrors available. The demand just isn’t there.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your only options are universal clip on ones unfortunately

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the universal clip on are the only option. That's what I have been using and they are fine, it would be great if ford, or someone offered a better tow mirror that looked more factory.

FryerTime

Reaction score
Every few months I search for some. I'm not sure how manufacturers calculate the "demand", but it seems there's a lot of 4th gen Expeditions towing and the sales would be there for the first company to produce one. It's frustrating there's nothing yet. There may never be.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have these Tow Mirrors and have been using them for close to 8 years. I bought them originally for my jeep commander and they have been working great on the expedition also. They are pretty fast to put on and take off and don't move or vibrate too much.